Old November 13th 19, 08:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul T[_4_]

Default GLIDING INTERNATIONAL -- RESEARCH

At 00:30 13 November 2019, wrote:
In addition Paul T, try flying one of those =E2=80=9Cpos=E2=80=9D
schweizer=
s gold or diamond distance and it will demonstrate to you how little

you
kn=
ow about efficiently flying a glider. When you can=E2=80=99t rely on
impres=
sive L/D, you have to learn to rely on something else, its called
efficient=
flying. Flying one of those little =E2=80=9Cpos=E2=80=9D

schweizers xc
wi=
ll teach you more about flying far and flying fast than any glass ship

out
=
there.

Wind your neck in - my post wasn't even addressed to you - thankyou
have flown your POS Schweizers enough - yes I know about efficient
flying thanks - that's why I beat every American pilot in the one and
only competition I have flown in the good ole USA.