Old November 13th 19, 01:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default GLIDING INTERNATIONAL -- RESEARCH

As for our “pos” gliders made by schweizer, I would think as a Europian instead of denigrating american engineering, you would be thanking companies like schweizer and all the “**** poor” american aviators like my father who saved EU from the fate of having to exclusively fly german aircraft for the next thousand year reign. That was accomplished with american engineering and american aviation skill. I’ve waved the flag enough.
I will stand and salute but all we ask from others is a simple, “ thank you”.