Old November 13th 19, 03:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default GLIDING INTERNATIONAL -- RESEARCH

Some of you are mentally weak, sadly. Gunz was a response to this question:
What freedom do you think you have in the US that we in Western Europe
don't?

That's it, nothing more. Wasn't intended to trigger anyone, surprised that it did. Guns, speech, airspace, zoning(someplaces.) Plus our processed food companies have more freedom to put more garbage in our processed food. All freedoms under attack except the last one, that one is probably increasing in Europe as well.