Old June 24th 04, 05:31 AM
Greg Copeland

On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 15:16:00 -0700, Rich S. wrote:

"Greg Copeland" wrote in message
news
The reason I poked fun is because you seem to give the impression that the
more you pay for something, with no exception, will always be better than
anything for which you can pay less. In otherwords, if I take two
identical planes, and raise the price 10% on one, you gave me the
impression that you think the higher priced of the two is
automatically better.

But Greg. . . . "If it saves the life of just ONE child, it's worth it".

)

Rich S.

LOL! That's a good one. Thanks. I needed that after reading Tom's
pethetic reply.

Cheers!

Greg