Old May 17th 04, 11:26 PM
W.J. \(Bill\) Dean \(U.K.\).

I have just found and re-read three of your postings:

12 May - D1 info and preflight.

5 & 9 May - Need oxygen information.

W.J. (Bill) Dean (U.K.).
Remove "ic" to reply.

"Neptune" wrote in message

BlankI hate to sound paranoid, but I had put on a posting asking for
information on oxygen systems. It disappeared after several days. I
reposted - same thing - was gone several days later. I then posted what I
thought was a nice bit of information and suggested preflight for the D1 -
same thing - gone after several days.

Frankly I was unaware that anyone could - either technically or
ethically - erase someone else's post. Maybe this isn't what is
happening, if so - anyone have any idea what is? The messages were in
HTML - should this make any difference?

David Reed M.D., Boulder CO