Old May 18th 04, 01:11 AM
BTIZ

Neptune.. how do you have your news reader set up... I have mine set to only
download the latest 150 postings... so If I make a posting and wait a few
days.. I will not retrieve my original post.. but perhaps some replies in
the thread if the thread is still active.

BT

"Neptune" wrote in message
BlankI hate to sound paranoid, but I had put on a posting asking for
information on oxygen systems. It disappeared after several days. I
reposted - same thing - was gone several days later. I then posted what I
thought was a nice bit of information and suggested preflight for the D1 -
same thing - gone after several days.

Frankly I was unaware that anyone could - either technically or

ethically -
erase someone else's post. Maybe this isn't what is happening, if so -
anyone have any idea what is? The messages were in HTML - should this make
any difference?

David Reed M.D., Boulder CO