Old April 19th 06, 02:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default Is it a habit we prefer mechnical instruments?

On 18 Apr 2006 00:44:55 -0700, wrote:

Thank you so much that you gave us more advice.
Yes, quality is the most importance in our country. Chinese
manufacturers realise it these years. They are working hard to follow
world's step.
I should emphasized that we have a strong air industry. China has
developed their air for more than 50 years. The foreigner know a little
about Chinese air industry. We sell a few air products to the abroad.
Since we don't know what are air requirement of foreigners. The
foreigners don't know we had a strong technical powers in this fields.
Just to see our aircraft instruments which I had sold them to the
abroad markets for more than 15 years. Maybe you had seen our products,
maybe you used them. Our products quality is better in Ultralight
fields.
Please see our Web:
http://www.ming-da.com

that directional gyro-electric in the bottom left of the page looks
amazingly like an artificial horizon.