Old January 23rd 08, 07:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
FreeFlight107[_2_]

Default Pocket PC Training - Free Online Videos

On Jan 22, 6:57*am, "Paul Remde" wrote:
Hi,

A little over 2 years ago I created a series of short training videos for
glider pilots related to the use of Pocket PCs. *The CD containing all the
videos has sold quite well.

I have now made low resolution (320 x 240 pixels) versions of all the Pocket
PC Training videos available online for FREE. *You can view them free of
charge using the link below.

http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/training.htm

If you find them useful and would like to support my efforts (creating them
was a lot of work), and you would prefer to view them at full resolution
(800 x 600 and 332 x 504 pixels), please order the training CD.

Good Soaring,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.http://www.cumulus-soaring.com

Paul,

Again, many thanks for your support of Soaring by doing things like
this!

Perfect timing too, just starting to get ready for summer.

Many, mnay thanks again,

Wayne