Old July 28th 19, 01:29 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
BobW

Default Canadian pilot posts ILLEGAL flight into US on OLC

I believe I have stated several times that you are a useless oxygen thief.
If I haven’t, I do so now. You were wrong in every way, and can’t bring
your tiny little mind to accept that you proved yourself a complete idiot.

Sheesh...to paraphrase Marlon Brando (I think it was): I love the smell of ad
hominem in the morning.

It remains a great international soaring flight!
https://www.onlinecontest.org/olc-3....l?dsId=7436890

Bob W.

---
https://www.avg.com