Old May 9th 20, 08:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default New SB (SB-G09) on elevator pushrods for most all Grobs

On Tuesday, May 5, 2020 at 10:17:09 AM UTC-4, soaringjac wrote:
See the link below

http://www.ltb-lindner.com/g-102-ad-...rod_200408.pdf

Our club member and retired toolmaker had to modify some box wrenches to remove the lower rudder bolt. A small amount of Dremel work was still needed to gain access. Removing the elevator pushrod bolt is no easy task because of the tight access. Elevator pushrod was extracted and the required 6 mm hole drilled. No water or corrosion found in the pushrod. Awaiting inspection, reassembly and logbook entry by our A&P.

Chuck Zabinski