Old December 24th 09, 12:31 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Brad[_2_]

Default contrails

What I'd like to know, is what will be the impact felt by us as
sailplane pilots. Since this is RAS, and there are content cops
patrolling the internets.

Will we:

Be lining up to buy electric sailplanes?

Selling our 2-stroke powered sailplanes because the 2-stroke will be
vilified?

Finding it harder and harder to justify aero-towing, due to fuel costs
and the perception that a bunch of "rich" guys wanna play.

Be looking at winching, for real this time?

Be riding our bikes to the airport?

I won't pretend I can participate in the science part of the debate,
but when it comes to what "pain" are we going to feel in order to
implement whatever is deemed necessary to "reduce" glabal
war.........er, I mean Climate Change, I sure have some concerns to
talk about!

Brad