Old August 16th 15, 04:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
son_of_flubber

Default How do we inspire pilots to truly take up cross country soaring ?

On Sunday, August 16, 2015 at 11:12:15 AM UTC-4, Dan Marotta wrote:
Heck yes!* Simply being in the air is a joy for me.* If I can go XC,
all the better!

On 8/15/2015 10:29 AM, son_of_flubber
wrote:

snip

Do XC pilots ever recover the joy of flying on marginal days?

I know a few XC pilots like yourself that fly on marginal days.

But I'm talking about the XC pilots that don't race and who only fly on the rare strong XC day that coincides with their days off. If it came to that, I'd probably quit.