Old February 8th 04, 03:39 PM
Paul Tomblin

In a previous article, said:
I don't know anything about what they printed but I am looking at the current
NACO low-altitude (L6) en route chart and see "Wichita (ICT) Mid-Continent
1338 L 103"

So, that tells me that Wichita Mid-Continent is ICT or KICT.

I can't find Wichita Mid-Continent on the segment they printed, but maybe
I'm just blind. But also, and this isn't the only time I've noticed this,
I don't see identifiers on ANY of the airports on the en-routes they
print. Sure, I see them on my own en-routes. But I check on the Howie
Keefe Air Chart Atlas, and I don't see airport identifiers there either.

Did they only recently start printing identifiers on en-routes?

So I whip out my Howie Keefe Air Chart Atlas, and find the segment
they've reprinted in the quiz on page 22, and see there are two problems -
I'm not blind, Wichita Mid-Continent is just off the bottom edge of the
segment they printed, and there aren't any identifiers on the charts that
they've reprinted.

--
Paul Tomblin
http://xcski.com/blogs/pt/