Old August 5th 14, 06:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Piper PA-20 "Pacer" tow-plane/King Mountain Glider Park

On Tue, 5 Aug 2014 09:54:32 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

The glideports were/are populated by Glideport.aero. I imagine Pedja used some préexisting database as he populated the entire globe to the best of his ability.

To double check that your glideport is not listed please select "show all" in the left hand tab. If you still do not see your glideport please send Pedja an email with your glideports name and latitude longitude. You can find Pedja's email on the glideport.aero site.

Thanks for pointing out a missing site.

Lane
XF

Lane,

Thank you for the reply. I've sent Pedja an email describing the
situation and the following link.

http://www.airnav.com/airport/ID36

As you can see in the link, the field has been in the FAA database for
seven years.

Again, thank you.

Wayne