Old July 8th 10, 12:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.travel.air,rec.arts.movies.past-films,rec.arts.tv,alt.gossip.celebrities
The Starmaker

Default Co-pilot gets sick, stewardess helps land airplane

Wull wrote:

Is there anyway that you airplane news groups can cross off
alt.gossip.celebrities. We are sick of all the airplane posts which have
absolutely nothing to do with celebrity gossip. It would certainly be
appreciated.

Thanks
Wull

Celebrities fly airplanes, ...and they die in them.

I was looking for a music CD, found it and wondered why these guys
didn't come out with another CD, found out they all died in a plane
crash.

Lesson is, you don't put celebrities in airplanes, you put
nobodies..nobody cares about..nobodies.

Pilot error is another way of saying you got dummies flying airplanes.

It's a taxicab in the sky..

In otherwords, they need to *start* arresting 'airplane pilots' for
Murder.

Not Doctor error,
not pilot error...
Murder.