Old July 24th 12, 01:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Brad[_2_]

Default PowerFlarm display

I have the stand-alone unit and have been flying with it for a few
months now. I am curious about the display.

Is it supposed to show the flarm targets in color, or in black? The
manual shows lot's of colorful icons floating across the screen, all I
see are black triangles with numbers and arrows.

I'm sure the flarm information I am getting is correct, but spending a
few paychecks on this little unit and having a bad display is a little
annoying, if in fact it should be in color.

thanks,
Brad