Old March 9th 08, 09:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Blueskies

Default Airparks; Living On The Beaten Path?

"WJRFlyBoy" wrote in message ...
This got me thinking, a rudderless Ercoupe in a multi-directional wind
landing......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7l2NJFrvYls

Do you (I) really want a home that close to a GA landing strip? Yet I see
megabuck homes in my neck of the woods

http://www.visualtour.com/shownp.asp?prt=85&t=1217861

http://preview.tinyurl.com/39avgz Use satellite mode

Am I missing something? Isn't this a bit off the safety charts?
--
Remove numbers for gmail and for God's sake it ain't "gee" either!

Cake with a 'coupe. Faster than any other equal powered production plane...

Need a steeper approach path - hang your hand out the side and pull full nose up. settle right in...