Old April 11th 20, 03:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Soartech

Default Oudie gear warning?

On Tuesday, April 7, 2020 at 11:07:19 AM UTC-4, wrote:
Now I have an independant gear warning system. If anything, the gear warning volume needs to be THE LOUDEST SOUND IN THE COCKPIT.

I am a member of the "Gear Up Landing Club." (As well as the "Might Do It Again Club."

Easy solution with no electronics required.
1. Decide it is time to land and get in pattern.
2. Make radio call and then shut it off.
3. Out Loud say USTALL or other landing checklist.
4. Land with gear down at proper speed as you look far down the runway.