Old July 31st 03, 05:19 AM
Addison

On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 23:52:51 +0000, FryGuy wrote:

What a day! Today I made my first cross country as a licensed private

Congrats. CRE (North Myrtle Beach) was a favorite destination of mine.
(When I was based out of the Raleigh area).

I'd suggest you try there (And Ramp 66, who's always had stellar
support in my experience) - always been able to borrow a car for an hour
or two to nab something to eat.

I'll also toss in a pitch for a friend's condo - http://seatheshore.com/ ,
just in case you'd be interested in a longer stay. He's a pilot, got
it within walking distance of CRE.

There's also a great restaurant just outside the airport - go out, take
the left turn you have to, to the main road, just across to the right, in
the little strip mall. For a real quick bite, cheaper than the bigger
places, its great.

Addison