Old June 8th 16, 04:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob Caldwell (BC)

Default ASG-32 Mi rigging aid

On Saturday, June 4, 2016 at 7:51:19 PM UTC-6, wrote:
Understand there is a new rigging aid created to help roll the ASG-32 Mi inner wing panels out of the trailer before the wing panel goes into a wing rigger. If you have a chance to witness this, please make a video of it operating and post it on YouTube. Anything to not be down with a bad back!

The wheels were placed on either side of the upright. Other details are foggy. I didn't take any photos. Rex Mayes may have one with his 32. My friend has one coming for his 31 but it will be the end of July before we see it. Sorry I am not more help.