Old April 17th 09, 04:56 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Lee[_2_]

Default ------------- And now for something completely different... (Read the Zero file) - File 1 of 1 - B-52_Stratofortress.rar (000/248)

This post is about 85mb. It is a book. It is in pdf format. There are no
sneaky little bugs hiding in it.

I post this 'cause it's a GOOD book. *Lots* of tech stuff, lots of history,
tail numbers, named birds, all the auger-jobs and around 200 hundred
pictures - color and B/W.

Some may have this book. I'd guess most don't.

For those who can't handle RAR files, let me know and I (or someone else if
I'm away for a while) can walk you through the EASY steps. Most of you may
already have all the software you need to unarchive it and not know it.
As for the reader, does anyone *not* have Adobe Acrobat?

No flames please. It *is* a binary file. It has LOTS of photos. It *is*
about an aircraft. And for the resident site pest, I'm not making any money
off this book, so it isn't "SPAM!"

Again, it is a *good* book.

Tony Thornborough, Peter E. Davies - Boeing B-52 Stratofortress
Crowood Press | 1998 | ISBN: 1861261136 | 176 pages | PDF | 84.89 MB