Old March 23rd 21, 02:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default 2021 Soaring Safari

On Monday, March 22, 2021 at 8:08:38 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Sunday, March 21, 2021 at 8:21:30 PM UTC-4, wrote:
As Purist we try not to stink up the sky with those carbon credit emissions.
I guarantee you that your Pawnee burns way more fossil fuel than my motorglider.
Not to mention all the grilling you are doing. 😝

If you want to brag about being a Purist, why don’t you run off a cliff in a hang glider, get retrieved by an electric car, and enjoy a nice raw vegan meal with that beer you home brewed?

4D

4D, yes, my Pawnee burns much more fuel than that motorglider you fly, it is much more beautiful than those lumbering motorgliders. Cannot see wasting time with a hang glider, and would never own an electric car, my Chevy truck does just fine. I really could not see myself eating some of that vegan junk, rather have a nice char broiled steak and please keep all those IPA beers to the electric car and motorglider drivers, I'll take the Stella, or a nice Matusalem and Coke with a nice twist of lime. Yesterday I towed a motorglider, that dang old engine would not run properly, just think, that old beautiful Pawnee came to the rescue of a motorglider.