Old March 2nd 07, 06:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Go

Default Cobra Trailer - U.S. Axle?

I sucessfully replaced the axle assy. on my Avionics trailer a few
years ago. I had a catastrophic failure on the road and found it would
take a lot of time and money to ship the replacement parts from Eu. or
UK if I could get them. So went U.S. It railers/tows much better than
my Cobra before and after the relplacement. I had electric brakes
installed which work great but lost the hand brake function. This was
undesireable but under the circumstances I didn't have much choice. I
don't know if you can get around that problem.