Old January 28th 10, 06:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Pat Russell[_2_]

Default Does anyone use the Club Class?

Wow, I guess I was really unclear in my original post. Sorry. Allow
me to re-phrase.

My understanding is that a "class" is a set of gliders. Classes can
be defined by describing the gliders that are allowed in the class or
by naming the gliders that are allowed in the class. IGC, among
others, defines classes. IGC use the first method for defining five
classes and the second method for defining two classes, one of which
is the Club Class.

My question is:

Are there any countries in the world that run national championships
in the IGC-defined Club Class?

Sorry it wasn't clear before.

-Pat