Old August 9th 05, 11:13 PM
Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Darrel Toepfer wrote:

Cy Galley wrote:

Looks like Jaun left of the 12th of July

Still listed he
http://www.aero-news.net/GetMoreFromANN.cfm
and he
http://www.aero-news.net/Community/GalleryList.cfm
World's Smallest Jet (9 photos)
Here you will find pictures of N3038V, a BD-5J Microjet owned by ANN
Associate Editor Juan Jimenez, and which on 11/22/04 was awarded the
Guinness World Record for the World's Smallest Jet.

I noticed Guinness says it "can fly"... FAA says its TC must be expired:

Temporary Certificate
Certificate Number T017588 Issue Date 12/06/2001
Expiration Date 01/05/2002

Seems it befits some sort of "dodo" award, another flightless bird...

I dunno which page Chuch was referring to...

What is not immediately clear is what actual work yawn has done on
this "aircraft" since he bought it already built several years ago. The
original builder should sue to get the Guinness award. It probably will
never fly.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired