Old March 17th 20, 05:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Martin Gregorie[_6_]

Default SkySight down?

On Tue, 17 Mar 2020 10:06:25 -0700, Mike C wrote:

On Monday, March 16, 2020 at 5:48:00 PM UTC-6, wrote:
On Tuesday, 17 March 2020 10:36:10 UTC+13, Waveguru wrote:
I was at a FIRC all weekend so didn't get a chance to deal with this
until today. I contacted SkySight and they said that a couple of
people had issues with SkySight on FireFox and they were unable to
figure what the problem is. I am able to access my SkySight account
thru Chrome.

Boggs

If anyone else is having the same problem please get in touch
(off-forum) with your OS/Browser version/Antivirus/Adblock
configuration so we can try and find what's in common.

BTW, for me this happened after a Windows 10 upgrade. My Firefox will
not connect now, but Microsoft Edge will.

Wot - return of the Browser Wars? Surely not!

--
Martin | martin at
Gregorie | gregorie dot org