Old June 21st 05, 01:13 PM
Quilljar

Epi wrote:
In article ,
says...

Oh well...I guess I'm just lucky. Didn't see the discussion about
it.

No Epi you are not lucky. The reason I posted the warning is that
with the
9.1 upgrade installed, and using the old noCD crack you will THINK
you have it working, but nothing has changed; the upgrade is not
being worked by FS and you have not yet benefitted.
This was discovered and discussed at great length on this NG when the
upgrade first came out.

OK...I get it now. Thanks.

You are wlcome, I should have made myself more clear in the ffirst place -
sorry

--
Quilljar
see