Old March 26th 14, 11:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Kevin Christner

Default Sean Fidler - US Team Captain

On Wednesday, March 26, 2014 6:51:56 PM UTC-4, Sean Fidler wrote:
Kevin,

Who exactly is "we?"

Are you perhaps experiencing multiple personality disorder as well as your obsession issue?

Actually Sean the following thread on a sailing forum is quite enlightening about your apparent multiple personality disorders:

http://forums.sailinganarchy.com/ind...howtopic=30382

Quotes:

"Fidler' was the Trader captain, and he posts here under a different name and talks about himself"

"And yes he posts under many names, and talks about himself in the third person all the time."

"Fidler= I'mRickJamesBitch, Silky Johnson, Blue Steel, Beefcake, Hullflyer, The Senator, BarviewReachAround, Pink Polo Forever, probably this lower and slower charachter, and several others. A shrink would have a field day with this guy."

"So far I guess Sean Fiddler=1sailor=lowerandslower=youdontknowme? Any others we should look out for?"

"Who gives a **** about Fidler's sailing accomplishments. He's made it very clear on this site that he failed to grow up after junior high. What kind of guy that supposedly has his **** together comes up with dozens of different screennames for one site? Sounds like an emotionally insecure little kid to me."

Sorry Sean. Looks like your speaking about yourself in the third person. Apparently you've been known to do it before.