Old November 23rd 05, 03:38 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default "Ringworming" and repair

Yes,
Rejuvinator can be sprayed on the existing dope. It will make it look
like new.
Quite often ringworm can be fixed with rejuvinator and a finger,
carefully working the dope together.
i did it on an old tripacer I owned and worked like a charm.
On some of the ringworm repairs i had to spray a little color dope to
make it blend in better.

Good luck

Dave

Michael Horowitz wrote:
Am I correct that 'ringworming' is caused by the placticizers's having
evaporated form a dope finish, and the condition can be corrected by
re-introducing placticizers via a 'rejuvinator' ?- Mike