Old May 2nd 05, 07:27 PM
Dudley Henriques

"Jay Beckman" wrote in message
news:VPtde.3501$D91.2313@fed1read01...
"John Galban" wrote in message
ups.com...

John Galban wrote:
They probably realized very quickly that the absence of
the disclaimer would give them a much better bang for their hoax

buck.

BTW - This hoax is not even that original. Anyone remember the
National Lampoon cover from the '70s? It had a picture of a cute dog
with a revolver pointed at its head. Caption : Buy this magazine, or
we'll shoot this dog.

John Galban=====N4BQ (PA28-180)

Yeah,

I remember that one.

Also, Saturday Night Live once had Eddie Murphy threatening to boil "Larry
the Lobster" if people didn't call in to save him.

"Call now or we'll boil his little butt..."

Jay B

Our son wrote to us last night.......

"Can you just BELIEVE the total IDIOTS who sent their hard earned money into
this absolutely STUPID and RIDICLOUS scheme?"

I wrote back,

"All RIGHT already..........we'll cancel the check!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Dudley