Old May 25th 07, 06:35 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning
Darrel Toepfer

Default National Cherokee Fly-In, June 14-17th

Jay Honeck wrote:

Grand Glaize Airport is the home base. For any of you Cherokee
drivers -- from 140s to Saratogas -- this is the ultimate chance to
learn about your steed, from the experts, and enjoy some great food,
drink, golf, and company.

Mary and I (and the kids) will be there for the duration. Anyone
else planning to go this year?

Yeah read about it in the current Piper Flyer, that they are trying to
get me to subscribe to...

The Shortwingers are meeting for their 26th, this time in Hutchinson,
Kansas. June 25-28th... IR a member/owner...

Current plan is to attend my 30th HS Reunion in San Marcos, Tx. on the
29th... The school has a Buda address, although it grew out of Kyle...

You typed recently about a planned trip down to New Branfels? Did y'all
get to make that ferry trip after that oil cooler leak? Thats all towns
along IH35...