Old March 27th 18, 01:38 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ben Coleman

Default Proposed SZD-55 EASA AD now out for comment - "Flight Controls – Elevator Control System / Vertical Tail – Inspection"

On Monday, 26 March 2018 08:34:15 UTC+11, Dan Marotta wrote:
Hahahahahaha..............

A major part of intelligence is the ability to make one's own choices
rather than blindly following the pack.Â* Are these the same scientists
who first were hysterical about "global warming" then, when that didn't
pan out, got on the "climate change" bandwagon? Aren't they the ones
whose emails were revealed to be circling the wagons to keep the
narrative going to protect their financial grants?

Give me a rational argument and I'll listen, but so far, all I've heard
is the bandwagon appeal.

You're not getting your news from Facebook, are you?

Cheers Ben