Old January 19th 21, 08:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default What have we learned from all this?

On Tuesday, January 19, 2021 at 3:26:10 PM UTC-5, Bob Kuykendall wrote:
On Sunday, April 5, 2020 at 4:56:02 PM UTC-7, Gregg Ballou wrote:
...Yearly flu has a higher body count...

It's not even a full year, the US death count is now over 400,000, and the rate is still climbing.

--Bob K.

Just wait Bob, the toll will go much higher as soon as the caravan from Honduras gets here in enough time to attend the inauguration. I am flying my glider tomorrow, just disconnected Direct TV and building a wall around my la casa in Vero Beach.