Old October 18th 03, 02:17 PM
Jay Honeck

So I called Peltor. The receptionist answering the 800# at Peltor
became quite insistent with me, to the point of being ARGUMENTATIVE,

I've always found Peltor to be a quirky bunch. Even their sales reps at OSH
are, well, somehow different.

It's like they know they have a kind of off-beat product line, that's very
expensive, and they know that most people will perceive their products to be
cheap (they're not) and too delicate (don't know about that one -- but they
sure seem lightly constructed) for daily use -- so they have this attitude
of "are you good enough to buy our product?"

I usually catch a whiff of that at the Sennheiser (or however you spell
that) booth, too.

Constant abuse does that to people, I suppose...
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA