Old August 19th 03, 11:30 AM
Michael Coates

Default Latest Pipistrel Motorglider Newsletter Uploaded

Just a quick email, we have just uploaded our latest newsletter to the
website for the Pipistrel Motorglider.

Some of the features are

Flight for Sight.... A trip in the Sinus and Virus around Queensland
Australia raising funds and awareness for Vision Impairment

Solo around-the-world flight in a Sinus on hold with Insurance problems

First flight - Virus Flight Report

The newsletter can be found on the following link

http://www.mcp.com.au/sinus/newslett...sletters7.html

This weekend also has us visiting Cooma's Polo Flat airfield (In
Australia) for a couple of demonstration days, on display will be the
new Virus Motorglider and the Sting aircraft If your down that way with
nothing to do please drop by and say hello. Bring a jacket........

Take care Michael Coates X-Air Australia

http://www.mcp.com.au