Old August 16th 08, 04:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Copperhead144

Default Mini Lathes

On Aug 15, 8:06*pm, "Kyle Boatright" wrote:

Thoughts? What creative uses can a homebuilder and handyman find for a
little lathe like this?

That "little lathe" is a powerhouse that can do a huge abount of hobby
work as well as fab up needed parts. If you've never used a lathe or
are into model making or need to have tha ability to make small parts
it's hard to beat. The cost you mention is fantastic and I'd purchase
one myself if I came across such a store deal. Oh and my lathe is a
South Bend 9A, which now has made me understand why a 10" or higher
headstock is so much nicer to have. Bottom line you can always find a
use for a good lather, regardless of its size.

Joe