Old May 18th 09, 05:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting
Ross

Default Why haven't rental rates come back down?

Martin Hotze wrote:
Kai Rode schrieb:
Club has a bonus program that actually lowers the prices for
members. Deposit at least $300 in your account, and get a 20%
bonus. This brings the cost of a 172 down to $79.00.

I *really* have to go to the US to do some serious flying soon.

I have no hope to be 'able' to come back for some years, money (at
*that* exchange rate!) is not that big of an issue ....
Too bad. I am still missing to stand at the rim of the Grand Canyon ... :-(

I'll be standing there in the third week of August. Plus several other
National Parks in Utah.

--

Regards, Ross
C-172F 180HP