Old May 19th 09, 05:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting
Ross

Default Why haven't rental rates come back down?

Zack Sten wrote:
Martin Hotze wrote:
Kai Rode schrieb:
Club has a bonus program that actually lowers the prices for
members. Deposit at least $300 in your account, and get a 20%
bonus. This brings the cost of a 172 down to $79.00.

I *really* have to go to the US to do some serious flying soon.

I have no hope to be 'able' to come back for some years, money (at
*that* exchange rate!) is not that big of an issue ....
Too bad. I am still missing to stand at the rim of the Grand Canyon
... :-(

I'll be standing at the rim of the Grand Canyon on June 18. Then up to
Zion and Bryce.
Zack Sten

Zack,

We'll be staying at the north rim cabins. They say it is a 5 minute walk
to the rim. We will have already been to Zion prior to going to the
Grand Canyon. We'll have to compare notes.

--

Regards, Ross
C-172F 180HP