Old April 9th 15, 06:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Papa3[_2_]

Default Hanger Flying/ I learned from this experience

On Thursday, April 9, 2015 at 12:10:17 PM UTC-4, Jonathan St. Cloud wrote:
Anyone have a detailed checklist or procedure they use to inspect a new (or new to you) glider? How do you check TE connection on the ground?

The maintenance manuals from the bigger German Manufacturers all have very detailed annual and X,000 hour inspection checklists. That's probably a very good place to start. I used the checklists from LS (LS4 and LS8) every winter and always found at least a couple of things that needed adjusting or correction (minor corrosion, a loose fitting, etc.)