Old July 17th 19, 03:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default CAI 303 display maintence

Of course you can!Â* But, can you put it back together? :-D

I've had good experience doing what you suggest and, knowing that there
are cheap replacements for sale on line is a boost.Â* Give it a try and,
if you kill it, talk with Evan.

Or you could contact Gary Kammerer.Â* He's great at fixing these things.

On 7/17/2019 7:57 AM, Nick Kennedy wrote:
Hi All
My CAI 303 display has got a couple of intermittently working buttons.
Can I take this apart at home and clean them?
Has anyone done this procedure? How do you do it?
Thanks in advance.

--
Dan, 5J