Old April 30th 05, 02:58 AM
Jon Kraus

My opinion NW is to be a man and suck it up... We all do silly sometimes
stupid things. It is all in the process of learning. The problem I have
noticed with you is that you seem blissfully unaware that some of the
things you do are silly or stupid or both.. I, myself have enjoyed
reading your posts. They are both entertaining and enlightening... More
than once I have finished reading of your adventures and said "now there
is how not to do it".. Cheer up at least Doug Rinks was worse...
(remember him?) :-)

Keep the greasy side down...

Jon Kraus
PP-ASEL-IA
'79 Mooney 201

NW_PILOT wrote:

Its been fun but I am leaving all usenet group's maby see you all at a
fly-in or two over the years