Old December 9th 03, 12:28 AM
pix

I have not flown it, but have looked over it a couple of times. I am told by
pilots that it handles like a big 172, is gentle and easy to fly. Very
roomy. Impressive aricraft, in the class of Cessna 206.

cheers...pix

"John Pelchat" wrote in message
om...
I was watching Discovery Wings when I saw a spot about the CAP
celebrating it's anniversary and I saw a scene with an Airvan in CAP
colors (lots of bright red and blue). I have seen nothing in the
aviation publications about this aircraft. Does anyone here know
anything about it beyond what is on the Airvan-USA website regarding
costs, handling and attributes of the plane?

Thank you in advance.

John Pelchat