Old December 10th 03, 01:09 AM
John Galban

(John Pelchat) wrote in message . com...

Is this what you're looking for?
http://www.gippsaero.com/articleZone...icleZoneID=141

Saw it at Copperstate and was impressed

John Galban=====N4BQ (PA28-180)

Yeah, I'm kinda of impressed too, but to date I have not seen anything
except on the web about the airplane. Could you share some of your
reactions to what you saw at Copperstate? Thanks

Well, I didn't get to fly it, but it looked like a great backcountry
hauler. Very roomy cabin with removable seats. I don't recall all of
the performance specs, but I recall that it was not exceedingly fast,
but could carry a heavy load.

There was a thread about it on r.a.p a few months ago. Do a Google
search for the subject : New Australian airplane and you should find
a post from Rick Durden, who actually flew it.

John Galban=====N4BQ (PA28-180)