Old December 14th 03, 04:27 PM
John Pelchat

Kevin wrote in message news:PBsCb.98779$_M.518176@attbi_s54...
Rick Durden wrote:
Pilot, copilot and 9 pax????

The one I flew had a total of 8 seats. Where did they put an
additional 3? For that matter, where would they have put one more
unless it was in the aisle? All of the Airvans I've seen have no more
than 8 seats.

You must have had things pulled way back to be at 105 KTAS, or was
that KIAS? The one I flew cruised at about 125-130 KTAS.

It is a very good airplane. Airline that runs them in Central America
reported that pax preferred them to the Cessna 206s and 207s.

All the best,
Rick

Best looking flight deck of any plane i have seen. It would make one hell of a private plane if you were not in a hurry.

Gotta agree! I have only seen one picture of the panel; it looked
intelligent and utilitarian (unless we get into an arguement regarding
overhead switches). I liked the picture so much I added it to my
Webshots screensaver (grin).

Based on the limited amount of material I have read so far, I also
think it would make a great private plane for hauling the family
around.

Best

John