Old July 23rd 12, 06:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
shkdriver shkdriver is offline
Member

Default Standard Oudi and smoke tinted canopy?

On Jul 22, 11:13*pm, Ron Gleason wrote:
I have

On Sunday, 22 July 2012 15:31:59 UTC-6, shkdriver *wrote:
Has anyone used the original OUDi under a smoke tinted thermotec canopy?
My glider has a tinted canopy and the sun load seems much lower than a
clear canopy.

Thanks,

Scott.

--
shkdriver

I have a smoked Thermotec canopy on my ASW-20 and I use an original Oudie.. *It works great and is very easy to see and use. *I am 53 years of age and my eyes are OK, I use glasses for reading and the PC.

Ron Gleason

Thanks for the replies, Tony & Ron,
I had some indecision about waiting for the bright OUDI, when I
realized that my tinted canopy may have allowed for the cheaper
original to work well.
I hope to make the VSA reggata in KS this fall.

Thanks,

Scott.