Old April 30th 05, 06:57 AM
Dave S

In rec.aviation.owning NW_PILOT wrote:

Pete, You struck the nail on the head I have better things to do with my
time. I Have learned a lot from reading posts i will continue to read but I
will no longer be posting after this weekend. I am done with usenet if
anyone would like to chat with me in the future I can be found via irc on
irc.uicn.net #flying

Oh yeah, reading usenet and chatting on IRC is a much better way to
allocate time...

And on top of that he goes to an obscure server network and has
essentially started the channel he is in.. he's the only one there. If
you are going to waste time on IRC, at least go to a server where people
actually GO..

Dave