Old June 18th 06, 10:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Parachuting or Piloting Requires Instant Decision Making..........tv clip

"Peter R." wrote in message
"Hans" is stealing YouTube content, putting it on his site, then spamming
this group with "check out my video clips" posts, most likely in an
attempt
to increase traffic for advertising spending dollars. He has been posting
these under different names for the last few month now.

Ahh. I did wonder how the YouTube plug-in wound up on someone else's web
site. I wonder if they know about it. I would've thought they'd have
something in place to prevent their content from being redirected like that.

This is the first time I noticed that particular web site. Does he always
link with the "jumpingyouknowwhat.com" domain? Guess I've been doing a
better job at ignoring the time-wasting video links than I thought.

I would ignore his posts.

Good idea...thanks. (Sure is nice to be seeing your posts again... )

Pete