Old March 1st 14, 05:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default The "offical" LXNAV V7 thread

You need to ensure the baud speed for your logger is the same as the baud speed for the PDA (as the V7 gives the PDA direct access to the logger when declaring a task). This should fix the problem

Chris

On Thursday, 27 February 2014 02:03:11 UTC, ES wrote:
Has anyone had luck uploading tasks from Oudie to V7? This topic isn't discussed in the user guide, and I'm not having any luck repeating the settings in the youtube video on the subject (device = "LXNAV - Nano", interface = "COM4:", speed = "4800bps".

In the video, there is very quick connection and transfer.

When I try it (using the latest V7 firmware and Oudie version), I get "Connecting" on the Oudie, and the communication icon on the V7, but nothing else.

thanks

ted/ES