Old October 2nd 18, 05:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Foster

Default Becker AR 4201

I purchased a Becker AR 4201 out of a European glider, but it didn't come with a wiring harness. Any leads on a reasonably priced one? Also interested in a more detailed installation guide/electrical diagram of the output and power supply for this radio, as I may be able to make my own wiring harness if I just know which wires go where and for what. I'd also be interested in a functional used boom mike compatible with this radio. Thanks.