Old April 28th 10, 08:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

Default Just for fun

On Apr 28, 3:10*pm, jonas mitter lizardal...@Use-Author-Supplied-
Address.invalid wrote:
On Wed, 28 Apr 2010 12:03:43 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:
On Apr 28, 10:45*am, jonas mitter wrote:
On Wed, 28 Apr 2010 05:03:02 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:
Just for fun you can go to 'Google Earth'
then click on 'Tools' and next you will see
Flight Simulator.

If you're a pilot you should have no trouble
with the SR-22 once you figure out the
controls. If you're really good, you can fly
the F-16 around 500kts then land it at
an interesting runway, like the canyon
of Andrews, N.C.

---
Mark

Or you could fly a *real* plane in *real* time and leave the baby toys
to, er, you.

I was being cordial to anyone who might find
it fun. *As I type this sentence, I've not been on
the ground more than 25 minutes from a flight
across 2 states.

From where to where? I call bull****.

Doubt you flew today.

---
Mark

Mark and what is your last name?- Hide quoted text -

I took off in Upstate South Carolina, headed west across
North Georgia, looped back near the South Carolina/
North Carolina border, then landed back in the Upstate.
Winds were at 31 degrees, 7kts at take-off.

And oh, yes, my trim setting with the white line
in the NEUTRAL position during roll-out. On some
planes, it actually says "neutral".

---
Mark